John Riepenhoff (b. 1982, Milwaukee, USA) received his BFA from the Peck School of the Arts at the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, USA. Riepenhoff is also a curator and co-owner of The Green Gallery, Milwaukee, USA, co-organizer of The Milwaukee International and Dark Fairs, and is an inventor of artistic platforms for the expression of others. His recent exhibitions and curatorial projects have been presented at the Tate Modern and Frieze Art Fair, London, United Kingdom; Marlborough, Gavin Brown’s Enterprise, James Fuentes, and the Swiss Institute, New York; Pepin Moore, Freedman Fitzpatrick and Ooga Booga, Los Angeles; The Suburban, Oak Park; Western Exhibitions, Chicago; Madison Museum of Contemporary Art, Madison; the Milwaukee Art Museum, Dean Jensen Gallery, Small Space, Milwaukee, USA; and COOPER COLE, Toronto, Canada. Riepenhoff currently lives and works in Milwaukee, USA.
- John Riepenhoff and Ryan Wallace featured on Art News
- Ryan Wallace and John Riepenhoff featured on Hunted Projects
- Road to Ruin featured on ARTnews
- Road to Ruin featured on Art Viewer
- Road to Ruin featured on Akimbo
- Summer exhibitions featured on Akimbo